Wednesday, July 04, 2007

1st Anniversary

3rd July 2007...



Yesterday...



Marks 1 year since...



Alhamdulillah...



I've gained a lot...



Exposures and Experiences I mean...



Met new people...



Though several come and goes...



Now part of my life, in a way...



I thank them for letting me be part of their life as well...



Have I acheived anything since?...



Yes...



Though not in all areas...



And a certain of percentage of it...



Though it's been a year...



I'm still learning...



Learning to be a better person...



To understand and know myself better...



Not forgetting the learning of skills and knowledge that no money can buy...



Yes...



Alhamdulillah...



It has been a wonderful year...



Loads and loads of memories...



I'm grateful...



Ultimately grateful for where I am...



Though it does has it's fair share of turmoils...



Life's a journey...



And this is one of the journeys that I'm loving...



Every single day of it...



PASSians...



No words can better describe...



I thank you all from the bottom of my heart...



Hope this second lease...



Brings betterness than before...



And yes, loads of memories as well :)




'Til my nx post, Cheerios! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home