Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Blues...?


Credit (Photo): Corbis.Com


Monday Blues...people kept saying that...I myself never believe in it...if things are to turn out bad, it can happen on anyday anytime...people have hangovers of the weekends, that's why they have Monday Blues...


Monday Blues...hmm, have to admit, things didn't go out well today - being a Monday!...As usual, taking the train to work every morning is something I drag the most and this morning was no exceptional...all the squeezing and balancing act in an ultra-packed-to-the-brim train...it's terrible! This morning I felt as though I was in a sauna! Felt beads of perspiration flowing down my back in the packed train...the air-con was felt like neither here nor there!...Just hate it when people tried to squeeze their way in when it was very obvious that there's no space left! Argh!!!


Monday Blues...Enough said about the crazy manic morning train ride...received a not so good news in the morning just minutes I settled in office...my heart skipped a beat when I was informed of the news...though it does not affect me directly it does gave an impact of worry...why not...working with people has not always been easy, what's more with this special group of people...no doubt, people may say it's expected to happen to this particular group of people but hey, it can still be avoided and importantly, it can also happen to any Tom, Dick or Harry, not necessarily on this group of people...have to stop being judgemental about others, people! However, with all praises to Allah, it was not as serious as it was thought to be but it does leave behind scars...let this be lesson for all mankind...


Monday Blues...oh well, if things are meant to go well it'll go well or vice versa...just take everyday as a challenge and something for us to learn to be a better and stronger person...'cause all the good things comes only from the One and Almighty and the bad ones comes from our own self...



'Til my nx post, Cheerios! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home